Sailing daytrip with skipper
Learn how to sail in Harstads beautiful surroundings!
Number of people
Daysailing with skipper
Join us on a memorable sailing trip with friends and family! Learn how to navigate by the force of nature, and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Harstad fjord and archipelago.
Start: Harstad guest dock (Sjøgata)
Time: 1 pm
Duration: 4,5 hours
Maximum capacity: 8
Contact us for private and customized trips.
Soft drinks and a snack
- Bring warm and wind/waterproof clothes. It will be colder out at sea than on land.
- We don´t expect any sailing experience, but we expect the guests to be in normal physical good shape and able to move around in the boat without problems.
- 2 min walking from the cruise ship harbour to the dock.
- Daily buses to and from Evenes airport
- Daily hurtigruten and speed boat north and southbound.
- Everyone must wear life vests during sailing and dinghy driving.
- Fire extinguishers and emergency exits through all cabins and center of the boat.
- Two life rafts on board, VHF, EPIRB, emergency rockets on board.
- All trips are concidered to weather conditions. If the weather does not allow us to sail, the trip will be cancelled.
- We do not allow alcohol during sailing and navigation
We expect you to have a valid travel insurance that covers you if you need to cancel the trip. Our boat insurance will cover any accidents on board the boat.
Restaurants and other activities/guiding outside the boat.