Late night sailing with northern light chase
Escape the city lights for the ultimate experience
Number of people
Northern light chase
If you are an adventoruos traveller wondering what to do in Harstad; Join us on a memorable sailing trip under the starry skies! Learn how to navigate by the force of nature, and combine the trip with an exiting northern light chase.
“We found this diamond in the rough with this excursion. The couple who own it took us out on their sailboat. It will be the highlight of our trip to Norway. ” – Steve Mancini, USA
Start: Harstad guest dock (Sjøgata)
Time: 8 pm
Duration: 3,5 hours
Maximum capacity: 6
Facilities on board:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Warm saloon inside
- Outside seating and cockpit table
- 4 bathrooms with toilet and warm water shower/sink
Warm drinks and a snack
- Bring warm and wind/waterproof clothes. It will be coulder out at sea than on land.
- We don´t expect any sailing experience, but we expect the guests to be in normal physical good shape and able to move around in the boat without problems.
- 2 min walking from the cruise ship harbour to the dock.
- Daily buses to and from Evenes airport
- Daily hurtigruten and speed boat north and southbound.
- Everyone must wear life vests during sailing and dinghy driving.
- Fire extinguishers and emergency exits through all cabins and center of the boat.
- Two life rafts on board, VHF, EPIRB, emergency rockets on board.
- All trips are concidered to weather conditions. If the weather does not allow us to sail, the trip will be cancelled.
- We do not allow alcohol during sailing and navigation
We expect you to have a valid travel insurance that covers you if you need to cancel the trip. Our boat insurance will cover any accidents on board the boat.
Restaurants and other activities/guiding outside the boat.