About the boat
“Bifrost” is a Beneteau 50, (14,9m). A spacious and comfortable boat with 9 berths, perfect for groups of friends, company or a family that needs a little extra space on a sailing holiday.
• Type: Beneteau 50
• Year: 1998
• Engine: Yanmar 75 hk
• Year: 2008
• Weight: 8000kg
• Depth: 2,10
• Width: 4,4 m
• Length: 14,9 m
• Raymarine st 6001 Autopilot • Raymarine Kartplotte
• VHF, stationary and handheld • Water tanks 1000 litres
• Hot water
• Diesel tank 500 litres • Gas tanks, 2 pcs
• Webasto heating system with heating in cabins, bathroom in front and in the lounge.
• Lounge with good seating for 8-10 pcs. Cockpit with table and seating for about 8 people.
• Heating cabinet
• Radio with speakers inside and cockpit
• Safety vests for 8 ppl
• Two resque fleets a 6 persones
• Fire extinguishers 3pcs
• Smoke detectors
• Grab bag with flare
Freezer, refrigerator and gas stove. Good closet space and fully equipped with most things you need in a kitchen.
4 bathrooms with pump toilet, sink and pull-out shower with hot water. The bathrooms are adjacent to double cabins.
• 4 double cabins with queen size beds, equipped with bed linen and towels.
• 1 single cabin in front with separate entrance via deck hatch, can also be used for storage of ski and hiking equipment.
Sails and rigging
• Genoa and cutter on rolling furler