– Everyone must wear life jackets while sailing and in a dinghy, as well as paddle vests and dry suits during kayaking.
– If you are going to move on deck during sailing, a safety line must always be used.
– In Bifrost, we have a strong focus on fire safety, and we have extinguishing agents available throughout the boat. All cabins have escape routes.
– Bifrost is equipped with VHF, EPIRB emergency beacon transmitter, emergency flare and two life rafts, with room for 12 pcs. Otherwise, we always move close to land during this trip. Accommodation is done at the quay, or at anchor if the weather allows it.
– We always take weather reservations, and we do not expose ourselves or guests to danger by defying the weather forecast. We plan the route and choose the harbor based on wind direction, so that both sailing, anchoring and kayaking are safe to complete.